So i have done lots of homework on what fabrics to use when making Facemasks
- Top/ Outside Layer – Polycotton or polyester. This does not absorb as much moisture as cotton does
- Middle Layer – Non woven fabric, acting as a filter
- Inside layer – Cotton . This is best next to your face, it absorbs moisture, protecting others against your coughs and sneezes
- Shaped mask to fit snuggly with space to breath.
- XL , Adult, s/m adult, Youth and child sizes available
Choose Your own fabric or even have it personalized with a funny slogan or your business name.
Simple facemask without personalisation £4
Personalised facemask £10
Bulk orders for your workplace available, with a discount.
Choose elastic for around the ears or head
Choose a nose wire for glasses wearers.
As i am only a small business i make to order in my spare time. They are made and sent out within 2 days. Large orders 5 days
Please call 07803428858 or check out my facebook page. Click on the link on the front page